What is it
Liver Hepato-Protect™ is an orthomolecular formulation both unique and complex, targeting the nutrition, regeneration and effective detoxification of the liver.
A robust orthomolecular high-potency combination of ingredients traditionally used in herbal medicine to help maintain optimal liver function, glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification.
Key Ingredients and their functions at a glance:
- Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) for its hepato-protective and detoxifying effects,
- Artichoke, Dandelion and Black Radish for detoxification and regeneration of the liver and bile flow,
- Alpha Lipoic Acid + L-Glutathione + Selenium for synergistic liver detoxification,
- Curcumin 95%, a known antioxidant and liver anti-inflammatory recommended for all liver-related illnesses,
- Fennel seed for ensuring the elimination of toxins stored in the liver fat tissue.
Did you know
Liver is a gland, and it’s also the largest one in our body.
The liver performs over 500 different functions including fighting off infections.
What is in it
Each Capsule Contains:
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Does not contain
Who should take it
Who can benefit?
Liver Hepato-Protect™ offers effective support for liver detoxification and regeneration. Our product can be used as a prophylactic (preventive), or as a therapeutic solution.
Adults take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day.
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are pregnant, have a bile duct obstruction, have gallstones, are taking anti-platelet medication or blood thinners, have diabetes, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Consult a healthcare practitioner before use, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place at 15–25ºC.